I gave my testimony at chapel yesterday, and though I was nervous, I wasn't as nervous as usual. I was even able to "talk" about parts of my story instead of just reading it!! The Blue Christmas service was beautiful and spirit filled!!
My mom went to the oncologist yesterday and had two scans done. The results...no signs of any problems. She gets to wait 6 months before going back again! WOO HOO! (She's been seeing him every 3 months up til now.) December 16th marks 4 years since she went to the hospital and the 18th is 4 years from diagnosis. We need to get to December, 2009 for that FIVE YEAR mark for cure!! I feel like I need to hold my breath and pray that this next year is okay for her!!
Overall...a good Wednesday.
1 comment:
I can't believe it has been 4 years already, I am so glad your mom get a good report!
I knew your talk would go well, can't wait to see it on the web!!
Post a Comment