Thursday, July 31, 2008

I held my SON!!

We got to hold Ethan this afternoon (and feed him and change his diaper.) Bio grandfather has not resurfaced and we are hoping the situation will fade out.

Birth mom put our chosen name, Ethan Michael, on the birth certificate!!! If all goes well, we may be able to take him "home" tomorrow.

Thanks for the prayers. Will post pictures when I can.

4 comments:

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

I am so excited for you all! I'm not sure how to type jumping up and down and screaming with excitement in a way that does justice to the scene. Can't wait to meet your new addition!

Stephanie said...

Praise God! We cannot wait to meet your new addition. Meghan and Lily are so excited!

Sherry Peyton said...

Here these words of comfort

God is our safe place and our strength. He is always our help when we are in trouble. So we will not be afraid, even if the earth is shaken
and the mountains fall into the center of the sea, and even if its waters go wild with storm and the mountains shake with its action.
PSalms 46 1-3

I am praying for you and for the situation of naming a child and enduring the journey of others that is out of your control right now.

I love you guys

Sherry