"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." Forest Gump
Sunday, May 4, 2008
They're back!!
Lance & Jordan are back from their trip to MO. They apparently had a great time. I am so glad they are back safe and sound! This is the picture we are using for our profile book...which I have completed!! WOO HOO! Lance is going to proof it and then off to the presses! Elizabeth and Duane have decided to print the books at their house on their monster color printer. God bless them for this!! Our home study is almost complete...after a few shots and tears (Jordan) from our physicals. :) We are almost ready to be presented to birth moms. WOW! I pray for our birth mom...whoever she is...that she has the strength to go forth with her decision. And for our baby...for health and safety.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
great picture! and congrats on getting the book done - whew! :)
see ya Monday. :)
Post a Comment