This is my first attempts at blogging. Several of our friends here have blogs and I thought I would give it a try. Why the name? I like chocolate and I agree with Forest Gump who said, "Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." I never dreamed that I would be living here, preparing to be a pastor's wife. I had a picture of what my life would be like when I got married and this is so far from where I thought I would be. Don't get me wrong...I am very happy. Living in God's will has many blessings.
Today is one of those happy, comfort days. I am home with Jordan...where I like to be most. It has snowed and I am sipping a cup of java. We have no where to go until this evening and I feel like the stay at home mom I once was. I am completely content. I like this feeling!
1 comment:
I get to leave the first comment! Love the title - very appropriate! I was going through some pictures today and came across some old ones of Alyssa and Jordan. They were so little! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment