Mom, Jennifer and I had doctor's appointments or procedures on Tuesday and we all got great reports! Mom's oncologist says she is doing just fine and for the first time didn't schedule a bunch of tests for her. Jennifer is "cookin" right along with her pregnancy. We are trying to tell Nicholas to come on a Friday...his parents would prefer the 8th of February. Uncle Lance's birthday is the 9th, so who knows. I had a colonoscopy on Tuesday and it was fine too. Repeat in 2-5 years depending on who you talk to. Each doctor has his/her own opinion. I am just glad to have it over.
A judge in Florida determined that my niece has to move to New Jersey with her mom. This is heart wrenching on all of us! She'll be there at least 3 years until her step dad moves them back to Florida. I fear that with Jeff's limited time with her now, we may not see her for a long time. I pray that she remembers her family!!!
Jordan will turn 11 on Saturday and we're gearing up for a weekend of fun! We'll take her to a Japanese grill tomorrow night and our IL family is due to arrive on Saturday! (That is, if the snow doesn't keep them away!)
Like I said, big week in our family...lots going on. Makes me glad the week is almost over!
No comments:
Post a Comment