A year ago I never would have imagined that I'd get fresh crab for my Mother's Day dinner!! Yup! That's one of the perks of living on the coast. We've become quite the "Floridians"!! We made these here at home in a Louisiana Crab Boil style, complete w/ corn & potatoes.
The first thing we did when we found out about my low fat diet was to check out seafood. We were very happy to find out that seafood is low fat!!!
I am officially over the 6 week post-op mark and feeling so much better. Not 100%, but I can handle the few twinges of pain I get now and then. Lance has said I am back to my old self and several church members this past Sunday said they could tell a difference as well. I am just glad it is behind us!!!
I had a great Mother's Day, complete w/ YOLOing, our nice dinner & watching "Phantom of the Opera" with my family. It was a good day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment