"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." Forest Gump
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Fun Fall Weekend
I haven't posted a slideshow in awhile and couldn't decide which pictures to post, so I just had to do a slideshow. We had a fun-filled weekend! We carved/decorated pumpkins on Friday night and roasted pumpkin seeds. (I finally found a really good recipe if you're interested!) On Saturday we went to the gorge to take in the fall color and hiked about 4-5 miles. (Remember, this is Kentucky we are talking about...not flat by any means...hills, steps...) I think we wore Jordan out!! She was pretty tired by the time we got home. On Sunday we had our harvest party at church. Lance entered the chili contest and sadly did not win. We then did trunk or treat and enjoyed handing out candy to the kids. Jordan is dressed as Hermoine Granger from Harry Potter this year. (It's a bit of an obsession right now.) All in all we had a great time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What beautiful scenery!!! I could almost feel the crisp fall air. Glad you had a good time,
Mom
Great pictures! I love the one of the 3 of you!
Post a Comment