semester and I can't seem to keep up.
Lance & I were fortunate to attend the couples' retreat at a local hotel. It was wonderful!! After an evening of dancing and time with friends, we enjoyed a soak in the hot tub while snow fell outside. We reconnected with each other and our friends. It was a great time!!
I spent today finishing some tax stuff and filling out more forms for adoption. We are very close to having everything together!! It is very exciting!! I may be able to schedule an appt. with our social worker by the end of the week and then she will schedule 2 weeks ahead. That means we can be talking to her by the middle of April!!!
We had a fun day shopping for an Easter outfit for Jordan yesterday. We always have so much fun running about. She is so funny and has become a blast to shop with! She is getting into the clothes stage and likes to try on different things. Her taste of clothes is definately different than mine. 8)
Two more months left in this semester! YIPPEE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment